4.Data
5.black data
6.Emergency Recharge
7.USSD
8.EPIC Bundle
9.WhatsApp Bundle
10.TRACE
0.Back ",15

Then I don't get an OK response. This then makes the following USSD call useless, as the documentation says that you need to wait for a OK prompt before continuing. So I need to manually enter a few times to get a OK response, but then when I try to run the following command, I get the following output.

at+cusd=1,"1",15
+CME ERROR: no network service

Another symptom, when wait for a OK response with out any terminal interaction, it seems the module reboots as all my previous settings are reset to start up defaults. As I am unable to interact with the device via the terminal, until I it is ready.

In contrast to a Leon-G100, I can advance in the menu with out any issues. (this is a different sim and shortcode, but the ussd from the mno is not the issue, have tried it with multiple sims)

at+cusd=1,"*111#",15
+CUSD: 1,"1) Balances
2) Buy
3) Insurance
4) MorePower
5) Just 4 You
6) Play/Shake Every Day
7) NXT LVL
8) Promotions
9) Advance & Transfers
10) Fun&Rewards
11) Services
  ",15

OK
at+cusd=1,"1",15
+CUSD: 1,"1) Summary
2) Detailed
3) Promotional
  ",15

OK
at+cusd=1,"1",15
+CUSD: 1,"Airtime is R55.31; data is 0.00 MB; Night Owl 0.00 MB;  0 SMS's;
Buy more Airtime using debit/credit card Reply 1  ",15

OK

You can clearly see I get OK responses after each +CUSD output, now why would the GT350 not do that?

Any Ideas?

by danie asked Jul 10
by danie edited 6 days ago
0 votes
"No Network service" error seems to point that your modem is not registered.  Have you checked registration status?

I assume you are using SARA-G350 and, depending where you are in the world, there may be no 2G services available at all.

Your mention of GT100 makes me doubt what u-blox device you are using.

You may want to clarify what u-blox devices you are using to get more feedback from users of this forum.
by grumpy answered 6 days ago
Hi Grumpy, i edited it to, I'm referring to the Leon-G100. The "no network status" appears because the module is doing something strange. With USSD you always expect a URC +CUSD:<n>,"msg",<d>\r\nOK. But with the G350 I don't get a OK, which is leading me to believe there is an issue with the module, handling more than 2 consecutive ussd requests, and I would like to know if there are any such cases reported by other users
Per manual:
• After having sent a +CUSD request, it is recommended to refrain from sending another +CUSD request until the URC of the first one has been received.
Sending next request before URC would abort the previous command and that would mean that no OK or anything else will be produced since previous command was aborted.
I have not used this command so no feedback on this from me.
Maybe someone else did.